Friday 15 January 2010

Color Splash App

Color Splash App
Color Splash Price at time of writing £1.19 (approx $2)

For those, like me, who like to have a bit of fun with their photography this has to be one of the most useful and addictive apps ever.

Take one of your photos and use the easy to use software to leave a splash (or splashes) of color in the image.

There is a simple to understand tutorial and I find playing with this software quite relaxing as well as rewarding.

It's the simplicity of the software and its easy to understand interface that makes this such a good app.

As for the price well I think it is extremely well priced - I am sure people would pay much more for such a good creative tool. I am however glad the developers have chosen to go for a competitive price to attract more users by recommendation rather than being greedy.

Top marks! 10/10                         Click to buy at ColorSplash

No comments:

Post a Comment